Total Pageviews

Wednesday 7 August 2024

Kuretake Real Brush Water Colour Markers.

 This was an experiment, and I'm happy to say it was a success! These are a few of my Kuretake Real Brush Water Colour Markers.
WhileI love all the colours, I never had any success with blending them...until now!
I scribbled one colour (the top colour) on to a piece of LS water colour cardstock. Then I used a more pale colour of similar shade to the top colour, dipped the tip of that brush marker into a drop of water and blended the colours. This gave me a graduating colour and blended nicely. The numbers are the colours I used, top colour, then the colour I used to blend it. Having unexpectedly spent all day yesterday unwell and in hospital, I wanted to do something 'arty' this morning, that didn't take too much effort or brain power! (I came home at 10 pm last night and went straight to bed.) I have never been great at blending with my wc markers, having been told various methods that did not work for me, I thought of this idea this morning while having breakfast, and thought I'd give it a try! If it didn't work, well I had learnt something, and if it did work, I had learnt something great! I will keep this sample for reference.
Ok, so that's it for today. I am very tired, and will need to rest in awhile. When I say 'rest', what I mean by that is, lay on my bed in the sun and watch some of the Paris Olympics! Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blending, Sunshine! Thanks for the tips! Enjoy your rest (and Olympics watching). 😀 -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great when our experiments work out isn't it! Hope you will be feeling better soon. So sorry to hear that this has been such a trying time for you. Sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!