Total Pageviews

Monday 23 March 2020

Wash Your Paws!

Trying to inject a little bit of humour into this Covid 19 virus pandemic, I have been telling my cats to wash their paws after using the litter tray.  This photo was Romeo's attempt!  He sat in the tub in the laundry!!  I think he thought I said, "wash your BUTT!" No water involved!  Great attempt though!
I am now in total isolation at home, I can no longer go for a walk.  I have to stay on my own property.  No face to face contact with anyone.  It's scary and giving me a lot of anxiety.  None of my friends have contacted me to see how I am, or if I need help.  I am really disappointed, and it makes me feel more isolated.  
On a positive note, I have just found a group of reliable people (Paramedics) who are willing to help me with grocery shopping for anything I need.  They will also pick up cat food from the Vet for me,as Romeo has to have a special diet.  Thank God for people like them.
Stay safe, be kind to one another, and keep crafting!  Hugs from me:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!