Total Pageviews

Wednesday 25 March 2020

NZ In Total Lock Down At Midnight Tonight

Well, here I am again, and still no crafting to post!  But I have something that just might make you smile!
Here in NZ, and all around the world, people are putting teddy bears in their windows.  This is so that when parents take their kids for a walk, they kids can see how many teddy bears they can spot, and this will, hopefully, help keep the kids happy and entertained!
Not one to miss the boat, I have put my teddy, "Big Ted", in my front window with a sign that say's, Free Smiles!" This is a photo of him, hope he makes YOU smile!  I might add some red hearts and stick them on the window beside Big Ted!
 Stay well, stay connected with those you love, and be kind.  This is a challenging time for everyone.  Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! {HUGS} from me (and Big Ted!) to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. That bear is so cute! I've heard about people putting bears in their windows, but I didn't realize it was a widespread thing. I may just have to do that. Stay well!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!