Total Pageviews

Monday 16 March 2020

Envelope Art

I made this envelope pocket using a white envelope that came in the mail with a bill inside.  I cut the top to make two flaps. then I covered the front of the envelope with some DSP.  The white envelope had a "window" in it, so I measured and cut the DSP so it too had a "window" in it, so you can see the tag inside.  
Below you can see the entire tag, which I randomly sponged and stamped.  I found a postage stamp and glued that onto the envelope. 
Below is the back of the envelope, and the back of the tag.  This was a lot of fun to make!
And here below is what the envelope looked like before I altered it.  So much fun! 
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE  day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)  Stay well! 

1 comment:

  1. What a creative idea! I love that you can see the tag through the window in the envelope. Great job, Sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!