Total Pageviews

Wednesday 25 March 2020

A Little Calm In Among The Chaos!

I managed to make a card this morning!  I got sick of listening to the radio and all the stuff about this dam virus, so I switched the radio off and decided to make a card!  I'e had an overdose about the virus.  I know I need to keep up to date with what is happening here in my own country, but honestly, I've had enough for now! I water coloured a piece of water colour paper with 3 different shades of ink. (I run a wet brush over different Stampin' Up! ink pads) Then I die cut it and stamped the words using black Stazon ink.  I stuck it to a piece of gold card and then on to the  pink/lilac card.  The tiny diamonds on the card (hard to see) are very tiny and are nail embellishments.  They look very sparkly IRL!  I added the two angel wings (Ali Express buy) and finally added a die cut flower.  I added another die cut flower cut out from some vellum, and added a tiny bit of gold thread to the flower.  I put a pink gem on the center of the flower and the card was done!  There wasn't much to it so it was a fairly quick and easy card to make.
Ok, thanks for dropping by!  Stay well and have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card, Sunshine! I love how you did the background, and it definitely feels soothing.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!