Total Pageviews

Tuesday 24 March 2020

NZ In Lock Down.

Well as of yesterday at mid day, we are in lock down.  We are on level 3 but by tomorrow I think it goes up to level 4.  Shops, schools, cafes, restaurants etc and most businesses are all closed.  I am in quarantine at home.  I have people who are helping me, so that is good.  Only essential services are open, such as super markets, pharmacies, petrol stations, Vets etc are staying open. I can't leave the property so have a group of people helping me.  It's scary times for sure.  My laptop and my crafts are keeping me company at the moment!   I had a lovely video chat with a good friend who is way up North yesterday.  It was SO good to actually SEE someone and talk to her!  We have been friends since we were ten, and I don't get to see her much because of the geographical  distance between us, so it was extra special to see her yesterday.  She is making sure I stay positive through this difficult time:-)
The road outside is eerily quiet, something that only happens very rarely.  There are 3 schools on this road, and the traffic in the mornings is normally chaotic.  Not today, it is very quiet.  A few cars up and down, but not much.  I will definitely enjoy the peace!
Take care everyone, stay well!
Hugs from me!

1 comment:

  1. You are lucky to have helpers. I worry each time my husband goes out to get something. I'm having to really restrict him because he cannot sit still. We're both working from home for now so the days aren't completely ours, still there's too much time to think about
    all that's going on. Stay healthy and safe friend. Keep taking care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!