Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 March 2020

Coffee? - Tea For Me!

 I am desperately trying to keep my mind busy, and stop listening to the news on the radio!  Anyway I made this card using some card fronts that Andrea gave me!  I added the green ribbon, the sequins, the gem on the little flower, and also the DSP behind the picture.  It was a nice simple and fun card to make!  I have another three card fronts Andrea gave me, so I have a few more cards to create!  Thank you Andrea!  Please pop over to her blog and check out her cards etc!
Ok, once again, thank you for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHNE day!  Stay well, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!