Total Pageviews

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Christmas Is Coming, and A Celebration!

 I used some of Stampin' Up!'s Frost White Shimmer paint to stamp the snowflakes on the side of the card above.  It's very sparkly in real life, and very pretty, but oh-so-hard to capture in a photograph!  I also have the Champagne one, which is also very pretty and sparkly.  The words are also from SU.  The card below was nice and quick to make:-)  Once again, the bird and words are from SU.
 The card below is quite sparkly, but as usual, it was hard to photograph.  Too much light and everything went 'white', not enough light and it was too dark:-( 
 To make the card below I swooshed the edge of a couple of stamp pads across the white card, then I stamped the dandelion (Dandelion Wishes from SU) in black ink.  I stamped the words at the bottom right hand corner of the card (also from Dandelion Wishes SU).  Then I flipped the card over and used my scor-pal to score three lines above and below the dandelion.  I lastly added some beloved sequins!
 And now for my "celebration!"  Last week, Halloween night of all nights, I celebrated (with champagne, of course!) my one year anniversary of my hip surgery!  Wow, it has gone by so quickly.  And I remember every detail of my recovery, and how I struggled to do things for myself after the surgery. And especially those who said they would be there to help me if I needed help..and when it came down to it, they weren't there at all and offered me no help:-(  On the other hand, I remember those that did help, and for that I am very grateful:-)
Anyway, that's me for today!  Thanks for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the anniversary! And I love all the shimmer paint. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a roll! Great cards. That swiping of the ink gives so much movement to the dandelion. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!