Total Pageviews

Sunday 11 November 2018

Do You Believe?!

OMG!  I am in love with this card and stamp set!!  I just (yesterday) got this stamp and die set from AliExpress in the mail.  I love how the card turned out, even if it did take me some time to make it!  (I paid around $6 NZ for the stamp and die set, brand new.  It is a "Simon Says Stamp" stamp and die set.)
I did the coloured background using my Tim Holtz Distress ink pads.  After applying the different ink colours using a felt tool thing, (I can't remember what it's called!) I then lightly spritzed the card with water.  I also used an eye dropper to get some bigger drops of water on the card.  I used a border die called "Frostyville" to cut the snowflake flurry edge.  I think it is a  Memory Box die, but I am not sure.  I coloured the word "Believe" in with a clear glitter gel pen.  You might be able to see it on the photo below.
 I added some sequins - a card is not a card without sequins! - and also some tiny diamond gems to the stars on the border.  Below is the stamp set, you can see it comes with lots of sayings.  As I mentioned, I also bought the matching die set.  I am really pleased at how this card turned out, it was a rocky start because I had to stamp and cut out the word "Beleive" twice because the first one wasn't right - you know how it is!  I can't wait to make more of these cards, and I will use different coloured TMD stamp pads so I get a different look for each card.  The same but not the same, if you know what I mean!  'And yes, I do "believe", I  "believe" in lots of things...what do YOU "believe" in?!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)  And don't forget to "Believe!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!