Total Pageviews

Tuesday 13 November 2018

Star Christmas Card

This is a card I made yesterday.  I die cut the star, and the word "Believe".  I placed a piece of thin gold glitter card/paper to the back of the star. (Thank you to Lorraine M for this, it was part of a parcel she sent me last year)  Please visit her blog, she does some amazing artwork!  I glued some tiny gold stars around the die cut star shape, and then adhered the word "Believe" across the star using double sided sponge dots.  Lastly I stamped the words under the die cut star and the card was finished! 
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful card. I really do love the way the word Believe swipes across the star. And thanks for the shout out.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!