Total Pageviews

Friday 9 November 2018

'I'll Be Gnome For Christmas!"

I made this Christmas Gnome card today, isn't he cute?!  I also have the matching die set - another bargain from AliExpress!  You will see the stamp set further down this post.

His beard is painted with SU Frosted White Shimmer Paint.  It is quite sparkly and iridescent in reality.  Below is the inside of the card.  I added some tiny gold stars just to give it some "bling"!
And here, below, is the stamp set.  I was hoping this stamp and die set would arrive before Christmas so I could make some of my Christmas cards with it.   
That's all for now, thanks for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day! {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!