Total Pageviews

Thursday 8 November 2018

Christmas Card Plus!

I found this fabulous card idea on Nancy's  blog this morning and just had to try it!  I met Nancy some years ago when I was in USA.  She is a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and has some awesome cards etc on her blog!  Please hop over to her blog and check it out!  The mitten stamps are from a SU stamp set, and so is the word, "Sparkle",  I stamped the mittens in green and then in gold Brilliance ink pad. 
Above is the card partly open, and below you can see how the card folds into itself.  Such a fun card to make!  Thank you Nancy for a fun card idea!
I made the card below using the SU Dandelion Wishes stamp set.  I made the background using some Tim Holtz Distress stamp pads.  Woohoo! So much fun, and so messy!  Ink everywhere - mostly on me it seemed! I have been admiring the backgrounds that Andrea has been making, and so I just had to give it a go! And please check out her blog, she too has some awesome creations there!  I bought the mini Distress ink pads as I wasn't too sure if I would like them.  As it turns out I don't like them.  I LOVE them!!
The colours I got are: Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Festive Berries and Chipped Sapphire. I sploshed the ink pads onto a non stick sheet of plastic and sprayed a light spray of water over the top.  Then I just swiped my card over the colours until all my card was covered in ink.  I had a great time and was happy with the results:-)  
Below is "Romeo-Valentino" asleep on my CLEAN laundry!  He loves his comfort!  
 That's all for today, thanks for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sunshine! I'm so glad you could use my idea! Thank you for linking to my blog! I had a FABULOUS 30th Anniversary OnStage Convention with Stampin' Up!! I am happily exhausted!!
    Hope you are well and creating daily!!
    hugs, Nancy Ferb

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!