Total Pageviews

Monday 22 October 2018

Stitched Flowers

I think this die set is from "My Favorite Things."  I am not sure which company the words are from.  Below is a close up of the flowers.  I used some scraps of card I had to make the flowers.  A nice quick and easy card to make!  I've just spent a couple of days in hospital, and I'm not feeling 100% yet, so I don't have the energy to make anything too complicated.  I just wanted to make something simple.  The dies had only just arrived a short time before I was taken into hospital, so this is the first time I have used them.
It's Labour Weekend here, so today is a holiday.  Not a lot of sun but it is quite warm, which is nice:-)  Summer is on it's way:-) 
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {Hugs from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that you haven't been well. Don't push yourself. Those dies are very pretty and make a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!