Total Pageviews

Monday 1 October 2018

Baby Birds!

These three photos are of some baby birds (possibly Thrushes) that I discovered in a nest, deep inside one of my rose bushes.  I heard some cheeping and looked around to see where it was coming from.  I carefully parted the rose bush and there they were!  As far as I could see, there are three baby birds.  I leave some cat food out for the mother bird, and have been watching her take it back to the nest and feed her babies.  So cute!  
They didn't seem to mind that I was so close to them, poking the camera in their faces taking photos.  I couldn't resist getting some photos, and will watch them as they grow, and hopefully get some more photo's of them.  I know these three photos are pretty much identical, but the babies were so cute:-)
 Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!