Total Pageviews

Monday 27 March 2023

"Noof's Night Out!


 "Noof" is all Punk'd up for her night out on the town! The hat and the numbers all have sponge tape under them to give them some height, and it gives the card a bit of texture. This was another fun card to make, using a couple of my new stamps, and one of the new stencils. The card has a black backing, but is hard to see in this photograph. The pink band on the hat and flower were both coloured using one of the LS Lustre Polishes, called "Bubblegum". The hat was coloured using an Elements Blue Atoll ink pad.  I used a water colour paint brush and just painted the hat with it.  The rim on the goggles were coloured with a gold gel pen. Looking at the card now, I think next time I might paint the cogs with some gold ink so they  are bit more prominent, and don't blend in with the hat so much.  I used a stencil brush to lightly brush on some Della Blue Elements ink on the lower chest area on "Noof". I used one of the new LS stencils in the left and right hand diagonal corners of the card. I think I used an Elements ink pad called Emperor Red. I still don't have a lot of energy, and am not able to speak with my doctor until Wednesday. So I'm in cruise mode until I can talk with him.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!