Total Pageviews

Tuesday 4 April 2023

Two Cards on Tuesday!

I made the card above, this morning. It looks better in real life.  I am entering it in a card contest at Lavinia Stamps. It took me a while to complete because there was lots of colouring using a stencil brush and an ink pad. I used some white pan pastel over the top of some of the image to give it a more 'misty' look.
Another card I made using some Lavinia stamps. The white Dandelion heads were embossed with some white embossing powder.  I must say, I enjoy embossing a lot more now since I bought the Ranger Heat Tool, as it doesn't blow the embossing powder off the card, like my old Milwaukee Heat gun does. And the Ranger one is so much lighter, and shaped like a hair dryer, which is much easier for me to hold. Ok, that's me for now, thank you for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!
 

1 comment:

  1. Both beautiful cards, Sunshine! I hope your contest entry is a winner! It has so many layers. And I love the dandelions and blended colors on the second card. I need to get a new heat tool some day, too - maybe I’d get better results. -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!