Total Pageviews

Friday 14 April 2023

New Cards on Friday!

 

These cards have loaded up in the reverse order, as you will see by the last card. I blame it on the internet Gremlins! I used two different stencils, and two different ink colours on the background on the top card.
On this card, above, I used a background card I had made earlier, and stamped the images on, as well as attaching some wooden cogs.
I used a "Visible Image" stamp for the card above, and stamped the image in Versa Fine Clair Nocturne ink.  I use this black ink pad for all my stamping. It's a waterproof ink and is a nice 'black' colour.
This card, below, should have loaded up before the one above, but it didn't. It is a close up of part of the card below. The hat is attached with some sponge tape to give it some dimension, rather than being 'flat'. I also 'stitched' the laces on the hat, by hand. I used some gold Lustre Polish on a piece of black card, for the gold backing card. In reality it is very sparkly. I stamped the mages on to a piece of Lavinia Stamps Dream Scape's paper. I have a pad of their 6x6 papers.  They are sooo pretty! The card measures about 8x5 inches.  For some reason I have trouble making a 'normal size' card! This card was lot's of fun to create, and I am sure I will make some more like this! Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards, Sunshine! The effect with two colors and two stencils on the first card is great. And with the pics for the last card being reversed, it was fun to admire the close-up and then be surprised by the whole card. (I actually thought the close-up was the whole card at first.) :) Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!