Total Pageviews

Sunday 30 April 2023

Clear Stamp Storage!

 My first photo, below, shows some of the beautiful Autumn trees I see from my kitchen window. As you can see, they are slowly losing their leaves, which means Winter is not far away. Winter is not my favourite time of year, as it gets so wet and cold.
These next photo's are of how I am storing my clear stamps. I purchased some clear cd sleeves, and have put the stamps inside. SO much easier to find what I want.


The last photo shows the empty cd sleeve, beside the sleeve with one of my clear stamps inside. I have written the catalogue number and name of each stamp on a piece of card which is inside the cd sleeve with the stamp. I find it a lot easier to find which stamp I am looking for, and I also made some clear dividers with each stamp category written on it. It took me a day to get all this done. Thank you for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!