Total Pageviews

Thursday 16 March 2023

Just For Fun!

The card above has "Mimsy" on, one of my Lavinia stamps.  Getting a tad bored waiting for my LS orders to arrive, I doodled around and made "Mimsy" as skate board, just for fun!  I used a small ice block stick, and two of  my wooden cogs for wheels! I also stamped and cut out two of LS bird stamps,  and cut them both out by hand.  The second bird I just used half of his body as a wing for the other bird.  I glued that 'wing' to the under side of the first bird to make it look like he has his wings out, as "Mimsy" whizzes down the hill on her skate board! This card was made purely for fun, as I said, I am waiting for my latest LS orders to arrive. I know they are in New Zealand, but they have yet to be scanned through customs, and the waiting seems to just go on and on.
For the card above, I used a recent sale-a-bration stamp set from SU. It's called "Thanks A Bunch" and features different sayings and some carrots! It's a fun set, an this is the first card I have made with this set.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!
 

2 comments:

  1. I love Missy’s skateboard - so creative! And your carrot card is lovely. Hope you don’t have to wait too much longer! :) -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Mimsy has a touch of whimsy which is so fun. I like what you've done with the carrots too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!