Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 March 2023

A Quick and Easy Card To Make!

I used some Lavinia Stamps pan pastels to colour the background. They are so smooth and creamy, and blend really nicely.  I love them! They are dry immediately and can be stamped on right away. Once I had finished the stamping I layered it onto a piece of black card. I love the simplicity of. I was hesitant to stamp the star on to it, but decided to go ahead. I'm glad I did because I think it just finishes it off.  Not much today, I have been so busy doing a lot of photography lately, and  I am so tired by the end of the day and just don't have the  energy to stamp! How sad are those words...'don't have the energy to stamp'?! I actually made this card at 7 am this morning, this is the best time of day for me, and I often do some crafting at this time of day!  I have two orders (yes, you read right, two!) of LS stamps etc on their way!  Lavinia released a new range of stamps and stencils on the 2nd of March and I went a bit wild with ordering things!  I absolutely love their new range of stamps!  I have been looking at all the videos etc of what the designers and others have made using the new stamps. If you are on Face Book, there are tons of things everyone has made.  Reach Out With Lavinia, is on FB site, Lavinia For You, is another, as well as Lavinia Stamps.  So if you are o Facebook, check those pages out, you will see tons of samples made with the new images, as well as some of the other stamps.  I am literally counting down the seconds until my orders arrive! It will no doubt take about 3 weeks until they land on my art desk! I am not the most patient person, but I'm  trying! So watch this space!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

2 comments:

  1. I am spellbound by this card. The sky is stunning and you're right about adding the star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft colors of the background — and the transition between colors is so smooth. I can’t wait to see what you create with your new Lavinia Stamps. We’ll have to be patient together! -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!