Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 February 2023

Dressing Up "Noof"!

So Lavinia Stamps are bringing out a new stamp release on March 2nd.  The theme is "Steampunk".  They will also have new stencils and other craft items too.  Just for fun I decided to dress "Noof" in  "Steampunk" style! I am not big on Steampunk but I had a go with what I had.  The only LS stamp is "Noof", the rest are from various companies. Just stamps I had on hand. She looks brighter and more sparkly in real life.  She is ready to party! It was a lot of fun making this card and I am happy with how it tuned out! 
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!
 

2 comments:

  1. Love this card, Sunshine — Noof looks pretty snazzy all dressed up! I think steampunk is a cool style, but I’m not very good at it myself. I’m curious to see the new line from Lavinia Stamps. -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!