Total Pageviews

Wednesday 27 November 2019

"Merlin The Magnificent!"

 I found this gorjuss bloke in my local Hospice Shop this morning and just had to bring him home with me!  He stands about 2 1/2 feet tall and is made of wood.  He was irresistible and I just had to have him!  He didn't fit in my shopping bag, so I had to carry him...all the way around the supermarket while I did some grocery shopping!  Then I carried him up the road to the Vet to get some cat food!  I did get some funny looks along the way!  Anyway, I have named him "Merlin the Magnificent"! I think he's got "character"!
Ok, that's it for now, thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!