Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 November 2019

Baby Card and Punch Shelves!

The above and below photos are of new shelves I got for my SU punches.  There are two separate sets, each has 3 shelves.  They came as a flat back and ti was really quick and easy to assemble them.  They are really strong sturdy shelves and hold most of my SU punches.  By having the punches in shelves, it gives me more room on my desk, and they are right there close to where I am working.  Previously I had them hanging on the wall, on towel racks I had put up.  This is way better!
Below is a baby card I made for a friend.  The only baby related craft thing I had was the baby carriage die.  I cut it out multiple times and glued them to each other.  The top one is die cut using some shiny gold card, the underneath layers are some scrap card.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card. Those shelves will surely be handy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those punch shelves are great! It's nice to have them organized but still out where you can see the. And that baby card is so sweet and precious. I'm sure your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!