Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 November 2019

Cards for Hospice Plus!

 Happy Sunday everyone! 
These four photo's are some very quick and easy cards I made to donate to my local Hospice Shop.  I used some really cheap card I got from the Blind Foundation.  Because I am a member I can buy the card for $2 (free postage!) for 100 sheets.  It is perfect for making cards with, and it takes the ink really well, no bleeding or anything!  So far I have made 21 of these cards, but  I will make more before I take the cards to them next week.

I used a star punch i have had for years, and punched the stars from some mirror card, in different colours.  Very quick and very easy!
I made the card below using a photo I had taken of Santa, a couple of years ago.  I had the photo printed out and  used some nice red card for the base.  I will stamp a greeting on the inside of the card.  This too was a quick and easy card!
The card below is more shiny than you can see on here.  The colour I stamped in is SU Night of Navy.  I added three sparkly gems and a silver butterfly that I die cut.
Below is a set of wooden drawers I got form my local Hospice Shop.  It was crammed full of things like paint brushes, chalk, stencils, some Bergamot Essential Oil, and other bits and pieces. It's quite solid and is fairly heavy.  It will be great to hold some craft things in!
Thanks for dropping by, hope you have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!