Total Pageviews

Thursday 21 November 2019

A Mat, A Prayer and A Flower!

Just a quick post this morning.  Do you get sore tired feet from standing while crafting??  I do!  So I bought a cheap memory foam bath mat from The Warehouse (NZ) to stand on while I am crafting. (Photo above) It cost $8.95 and was worth every cent.  The mat measures 18 inches (45 1/2 cms) in width, is 30 inches (76cm) in length and is an inch thick. I am one of those who  stands 99 percent of the time while crafting.  I don't sit down very often when I am making cards or whatever.  My feet just love this mat! It is about an inch thick and feels so soft under my feet! It saves my feet/knees from getting 
sore and makes it so much more comfortable for me.
But wait...it has another use!  If you suffer from sore hips, or have arthritis in your tailbone like I do, you can slip this mat under your bottom sheet on your bed and it sill give yo some extra comfort while sleeping or resting.  Going to the beach for a picnic??  Take this with you to sit on!  You can fold it in half if you like and sit on it!  Take it with you in the car - great for long journeys and keeps you comfortable!  The mat has multiple uses, and I just love mine!
The Stampers Prayer is something I wrote many years ago and had it made into a rubber stamp!
Below is a photo of mu Dahlia that is flowering.  It's one of the Pom Pom type and is a stunning pink colour.  It's definitely the brightest flower in the garden!  So pretty! 
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 

1 comment:

  1. You did a nice commercial for that mat. Glad it's making a difference in your life. That poem is certainly fun. Didn't know you were a poet too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!