Total Pageviews

Wednesday 27 November 2019

A Flower and A "Catty" Card For A Friend!

The Dahlia flower above is from a new bulb I bought a couple of  months ago.  This photo is not showing the true colour.  The real color is a much deeper shade, bordering on a more burgundy shade.  The plant is literally smothered in flower buds.  I just loved the colour when I saw it in the plant shop and had to have it!
The card above is one I made for a special friend, we are both cat lovers!  I cut the cat from some black felt that has some sparkly silver thread through it.   I'm not sure if the greenery above his head is Mistletoe or Catnip?!  He was fun to make and I am happy how the card turned out!  I know my friend will also like it!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS}from me to YOU:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!