Total Pageviews

Sunday 2 August 2015

Paws


I made these two cards this morning before going grocery shopping. The paw print is a Poppy Stamps die and it is actually a dog paw print!  I have a cat paw print die on it's way to me in a few days time.  But hey!  It looks okay to me!  It looks like the paw print is raised but it isn't.  I used sponge tape under the scallop circle under the cat face, and also under the white circle under "Newton" the dog!  I tied a piece of bakers twine around the dog bone.  Both the pink and the blue card are some pretty linen card I got recently.  It's a nice firm card and holds it's shape well.
Thanks for Visiting, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!