Total Pageviews

Monday 24 August 2015

"Don't Nom My Tail Off!"

 ..."Romeo" say's to "Bella",as they share a spot in the sun!
 They don't usually sleep together but this is the second time recently I have caught them together!  This time I was sitting right beside them when "Bella" decided to join "Romeo" in the sun!  She really wanted the chair I was on, but it was cold and the chair was in the sun and I wasn't moving!  So she jumped up beside "Romeo" and settled herself down to sunbathe!
I think "Romeo" was a bit concerned about his tail touching "Bella!" She had just, very kindly, given it a wash for him, and often she will give his tail a bit of a chomp if it gets in her way!
Anyway we all had our 'place in the sun', and no-one lost an inch or two of their tail!  Cat's, especially these two, amuse me!
Thanks for visiting, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!