Total Pageviews

Saturday 29 August 2015

My First Bokeh



This is my first attempt at making a card using the Bokeh technique.  I have used it with my photography but never on a card!   The first photo is the completed card, the second photo is the card before the flower thing was added.  The last photo is a close up of the Bokeh technique.  To see a great video of this technique check out Dawns blog here.  In the search panel type in Bokeh Technique.  This is where I learnt this technique last night.  Thank you Dawn! 
Ok this is my card for today! (So far!) Thank you for dropping by, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)
P.S. Margaret K, I hope you are stamping!!  You know who you are!

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!