Total Pageviews

Wednesday 17 September 2008

Journal With Tabs



I made this journal/diary for a friends birthday. I used my Bind-it-All & some gorgeous hand made paper that was given to me. The colours are aqua & silver & are (in reality!) nice & bright & the silver is sparkly! I added some tabs to each page using my SU round tab punch. I missed my friends birthday as I was in hospital so have only just finished the journal. I will post it to her asap.
I just adore this paper & if I ever see any more I will HAVE to buy it! (What?! You haven't guessed...I am a paperholic!..and proud of it!)
Thanks for visiting..have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!