Total Pageviews

Sunday 21 September 2008

January 2009 Calendar



Ok, I have been working on this for a few days now & finally it is finished!
I first stamped the calendar stamp on white card, in black ink. Then I used my biggest Mega rectangle nestie to cut out the scallop shape. I had to adjust the nestie to chop off the excess bit as it was wide enough but too long. I used various scrap book paper for the backgrounds of each month, this is stuck onto some white 6 x 4 cards. I stamped the 'blank' days with a tiny flower stamp in different colours. I have used Memento ink pads as I like the vibrant colours & they are fade resistant.
Below are all the months of the year - enjoy & thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!