Total Pageviews

Friday 19 September 2008

In The Pink



I used some pink shimmer sheetz for this card - that coloured mylar stuff. I used my Friends Forever cb embossing folder to emboss it. This stuff embosses really well! I layered it onto a pink card & punched the corners using one of my fancy punches. Then I layered it onto a dark wine coloured card & it was done!
I didn't add any embellishments to it because the mylar is enough glitz, I think!
A quick & easy card to make! The hardest part was deciding what cloured mylar to use & which folder to emboss it with! That took me 10 minutes & a cup of tea!
Have a good weekend & thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is gorgeous. I love the mylar paper. You've outdone yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never used Mylay paper. I will have to look into that. Its a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!