Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 September 2008

Bind-It-All Calendar Page 1



Here is what I have been working on for that last day! I stamped my calendar stamp (Alias Smith & Rowe) to make the 12 months. Then I cut each one out using one of my mega rectangle nesties. I then glued different scrap book paper onto some white 6x4 cards. I did a different one for each month. The covers(front & back) are still blank at this stage, I will finish it off over the next day or two, as time & inspiration permit! I used my Bind-It-All for the spiral binding. I will decorate each page with gems etc & add the month down one side next to the calendar. I will also add the date to each page as I go. This was ALOT of fun to make & I HOPE I have the energy to make some more! This is the first page, the post below is the second page. I will show you the (entirely) finished version when it is complete! I just HAD to blog it now because I liked it so much! Quite a bit of work involved but worth the effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!