Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 September 2008

Circles & Flowers



I used my nesties to cut out the different sized circles on here. I used lilac, white & black card for these. I stamped different small flower heads onto the white card them lightly sponged or used my copics to colour them. I added a paper flower to the center when I had finished & also added white dots to the black card. I layered the circles onto some lilac & silver ribbon. lastly I put some lilac (even though they LOOK silver!) brads in each corner of the pink card. Thanks for visiting & come back soon!

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you layered all those circles to make that medallian in the center. Cool!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!