Total Pageviews

Saturday 6 September 2008

Baby Bib Card



Too cute, too cute TOO CUTE!! I just love this cute little baby card! :-) I got the idea from Lynda, PLEASE check her blog because she has some gorgeous cards - a very talented lady! I liked it SO much I have made several more! I used my largest oval scallop nestie & moved the nestie up off the card before I cut it, so that the card is hinged, if you know what I mean?! Yeah, you guys are smart, you know what I mean!
I then used a slightly smaller plain oval nestie for the other bit. I added a 3D teddy bear sticker - 'cause I didn't have a TB stamp the right size - in the center of the bib. I added a bow & some ribbon for the ties.
Oh how I WISH (is the 'wish fairy' listening?!) I had MEGA oval nesties...
Enjoy, & thanks for visiting...heart hugs from me to YOU!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Sunshine, this card is just darling! I love the little bear. You did a fantastic job! Your kitty pictures are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!