Total Pageviews

Monday 25 August 2008

Wind Flowers

Well here I am, back blogging after being not too well in hospital. I am still not well, but well enough (for now !) to post these cards that I made before I was rushed to hospital. It's a bit of an effort because my head is still full of cotton wool...or something equally soft & fuzzy!
I made this card for a special friend, Annie, who lives in Western Australia. We've known each other forever, but have not (yet!) met in person! One day, Annie!
I used my Birds & Swirls folder on the pink card & my Friends Forever folder on the white card. I just love that folder & the dies that match! The Kindred Spirit words are from that set. I used my oval nesties for the ovals & added 2 small blue flower brads.
Thanks to everyone for checking my blog even though I wasn't there for awhile, I really appreciate your visits! I may be a bit slow in posting in the next couple of weeks, but I AM back!!
Have a great Monday & enjoy the rest of the week!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you're doing better. Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on all the cards. Keep on getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry that you have not been feeling well. Please take care of yourself. Your cards are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!