Total Pageviews

Saturday 30 August 2008

A Helping Hand

Yes, I am BACK stamping again! And I have my reading glasses, so I can SEE what I am doing now! Yippee!
I made this card to give to the St. John Ambulance guys, just to say thank you for the care they gave me when they rushed me to hospital recently. We need MORE people like them for sure.
I have had this stamp for quite awhile but this is the first time I have used it! I used my Swiss Dots eb folder for the back ground. I used my mega rectangle nesties for the long scallop card & a plain nestie for the black card behind it. I added two paper flowers with stick on pearls in the centre.
On the inside of the card I stamped Thank You (Hooks Lines & Inkers) in black, on a white circle nestie & then a scallop black nestie behind it. I will hand deliver this card to them, plus a towel they left behind! THANK YOU to the St. John Ambulance people, you rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!