Total Pageviews

Friday 8 August 2008

"Absolute Chaos"



This gorgeous horse stamp is from River City Rubber Works & "Absolute Chaos" is her name! (Abby for short) I coloured her using my water colour crayons. I can't do much stamping at the moment because I still don't have my reading glasses from the optician. I hope they hurry up because it is so frustrating not to be able to SEE things! I used my cb embossing folder Spots & Dots for the rust coloured card & added paper flowers & flower brads to finish the card. "Abby's" mane & tail have a tiny bit of kindy glitz on - she needed a bit of "bling"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!