Total Pageviews

Saturday 30 August 2008

Lavender Dreams



I made this little lavender sachet holder by using my scor pal. The half circle was made using a circle punch. The sachet on the left is what is inside the holder. I found the sachets in the sale bin at my local Pharmacy. I used my lavender stamp from Kiwi Impressionz. The stamp is called "Lavendaze" & is almost a perfect match to the picture on the sachet! This was easy & quick to make. I am so glad I have my scorpal otherwise I doubt that I would have taken the time to make this. The scor pal makes it SO quick & easy! Well, thanks for visiting, drop by again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!