Total Pageviews

Saturday 30 August 2008

Strawberry Delight

Oh yumm, this card makes my mouth water! I want to EAT it!
I made the entire card using cuttlebug dies & an embossing folder. I cut out the scallop circles in 2 different shades of pink (my fave colour!) & used my Argly eb folder for the cone. I cut the coneout by hand. The ice cream drips are actually leaves from a Bosscut flower die! The cherry is from a Hero Arts cupcake stamp set. A really fun & easy card to make & would make fun invitations for kids parties! I added dome crystal kindy glitz to the scoops of ice cream & the cherry. The "Yum!" is also from the HA Cupcake stamp set.
Ok, I've been really good...can I eat this now?!

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!