Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 August 2008

"Elmo"



I can't take credit for this card idea, because I saw it somewhere on SCS - but isn't he cute!!
I can't remember whose card it was, so if you are reading this & recognise it, leave me your name so I can give you credit!
I love Elmo...:-)
I won't be doing much for the next week as my reading classes are in being fixed, so I can't see anything close up too well :-( Oh well..I'll be back when I can! Thanks for visiting:-) Gee I nearly forgot...I used my circle nesties for this card, except for Elmo's nose, I cut that out by hand. I do have a punch the same shape but it's too small! Ok, that's it for me this weekend! Can't wait to get my glasses back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!