Total Pageviews

Tuesday 26 February 2008

Youre Special



Here's another black & white card I made last night. I enjoy making these cards, the same as I enjoy black & white photography! Lots'a fun! I used stick on pearls (did I mention how much I love these?!) randomly on the ferns.
I cut (with scallop scissors) the black card & attached it to the white card. Then I punch out the lacy ferns in black & then in white. I glued the white ferns first & then cut & matched up the black ferns. I added the word stamp & stuck it onto a piece of pink card, added the pink brad (not the Pitt one, sadly & never mind that I am old enough to be his GRANNY!!) & ribbon & stuck it to the card using sponge tape. Easy Peasy huh! Now, does Brad Pitt know my phone number...??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!