Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 February 2008

Down on the Funny Farm...

This card is made using Rubbadubbadoo stamps.
The farmers wife on the horse was originally standing up carrying a basketful of eggs! I chopped her legs in half & ditched the basket & put her on the horse! I added some black string for reins! I think she looks cute this way! I added some brass brads to the chainsaw, & glued some pencil shavings under the saw for added effect! I had heaps of fun making htis card!
I stamped the grass over & over to give it a better look & added a few flowers. This is stamped on white card then layered onto 2 different brown cards. I also added Crystal Kindy Glitz, which doesn't really show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!