Total Pageviews

Saturday 9 February 2008

Copics



...Just taking my copic markers for a test drive! This is the first time I've used them & I had fun with them! I found a great tutorial on blending them, on SCS. I used my oval nestabilities to cut out the blue & white ovals.
The copics blend really well...can't wait for the rest of them to arrive now!
I've also used stick on pearls on the top of the card. "You" & "Me" are 2 stick on's as well.
The "Forever friends" is printed ribbon. Oh yes, the stamp is from "Imaginations", G150.

1 comment:

  1. I recognize that little girl!! She looks good with your new Copics!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!