Total Pageviews

Wednesday 13 February 2008

Sunshine!



I coloured the Traffic Lights embossing folder on th negative side (back) with yellow Brilliance ink, then run it through the cuttlebug to colour the background. The raised bits stay white. I used my square nesties & added some yellow ribbon to the bottom of the card. I coloured the sunshine with my copics. To blend the colurs I rub the blender marker across the orange marker (on the wide nib) & then colour with the blender marker. This technique shows up better on the hedgehog card in the post above. The sunshine has a stick on pearl on her nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!