Total Pageviews

Wednesday 13 February 2008

Mr. Hedgehog!



I used my square nesties on here, as well as the spots & dots cuttlebug embossing folder. The hedgehog has a stick on pearl on his nose! Cute huh! I also stuck some ribbon with "sweet" on it, across the bottom of the card. "Make a Wish" is a Hanna Stamp. This card & the following two were fairly simple cards to make & were inspired by some my friend PAT had made - she sent me photo's & I got inspired! I haven't done alot lately, mostly because of health challenges. I coloured this in using my copics & blended the colours on the heart using my blender pen rubbed across red then orange markers. I like the effects I get using that technique. Lots'a fun!
Thanks for visiting - see you nest time!

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!