Total Pageviews

Sunday 30 July 2023

Another Trip To Hospital And Some New Cards!


So I suddenly became very unwell yesterday and ended up back in hospital overnight. I'm back home again now and have a couple of cards to share. Both use some of the new release Lavinia Stamps. The tree branch on the card above, was designed to be stamped sideways, across your card but it looks great stamped upright too! The flowers and the small foliage are both separate stamps. I used some LS stamps pads for stamping both the tree and the flowers etc. The Owl on the card below, is called "Gus".  There are four different Owl stamps in the new release, ad each one is just beautiful, with lot's of details in it. I coloured "Gus" using my Dinkles, and a small paint brush. I put some of each colour Dinkle into a tiny bottle with a needle point tip. I then filled the bottle with water. This way I can put just a tiny drop on to an old plate, water it down if needed, and carefully "paint" my Owl. Lot's of fun to see "Gus" come to life as I coloured him! He's more colourful in reality!
Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!
 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you’re feeling better, Sunshine! I love these cards, especially the owl — one of our cats is named Gus, too. :) -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I've been so absent from following along timely - I hope you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!