Total Pageviews

Monday 21 August 2023

Magical Cards!

I'm back! Once again, I have been back in hospital for a short time.😟Here are a few cards I have made, all using Lavinia Stamps, and products.
First of all I used some Distress Oxide inks, and used a stencil brush to make the purple circles. Then I stamped the tree using a Versa Fine Clair Medieval Blue ink pad. I made the bauble using a circle negative, and used purple distress oxide ink.  I hand drew the string and top piece of the bauble with a black pen. Then I drew the swirl using a cotton bud and white pan pastel. I drew the stars and dots using a white Signo pen. I also added some white Posca pen to some of the branches on the tree. I ended up lightly spraying the cards with hairspray to stop the pan pastel from smudging.

 The Witch on this card has lot's of clear sparkly gel pen on her hair and net sleeves. Sadly, and annoyingly, you can't see it on here! Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

2 comments:

  1. These cards are great, Sunshine! I’m amazed how much you did by hand -- I totally thought the ornaments and swirls were stamped. Awesome! And I hope you’re feeling better! -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are so cool. I bet that witch is stunning IRL!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!