Total Pageviews

Saturday 1 July 2023

Yay! I (Finally) Used My Dinkles!

The card above has "Jalandhar" stamped on. He is one of my Lavinia Stamps, and measures about 6 x2 inches, so he is quite a big stamp. I used my stamp platform to stamp him, as it is much easier for me to get enough pressure to stamp him properly. He is very sparkly, which isn't showing too well on here. I also used one of the Spanish Moss Foliage stamps on the bottom and sides. 
What are "Dinkles" I hear you ask?? Well they are a new range of very vibrant powders that react with water, also from Lavinia Stamps. These are what I made the coloured background with. There are 20 yummy colours, and they come as a powder which you sprinkle on your card, then spritz with water. or you can spritz your card first, and then sprinkle on the powders. You only need a VERY TINY bit of the Dinkles powder as the colours are really intense and go a long way. They also work well on Yupo paper. You can check them out either on you tube or by going to Lavinia Stamps and looking at their videos. I've had my Dinkles for few weeks, but having been so unwell, and then ending up in hospital, I have only just had a chance to try them out. I used some Mixed Media card stock as it takes the water really well without warping the card. For a first effort with them, I am very happy how this cad turned out!
These next two cads are a couple of the ones I posted earlier. I have backed them onto folded card stock ready to use for Christmas. 

These last three photos are of some cats I made, which I will make into cards. I just need to attach them to some folded cardstock. Very cue and fun to make!



 Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're feeling well enough to have some creative fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lorraine! It's good to be feeling better, and I think crafting is my "therapy" and helps me get well! Hope you are well and enjoying the Summer weather! xx Sunnshine.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!