Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 April 2020

Isolation Day 18 Bits And Pieces.

 I've been baking to distract me from the fact that today is day 17 of isolation at home, for me. No leaving the property for 18 days = no fun!  Top photo is of my gluten free blue berry muffins. They were SO light and yummy!  Bottom photo is of mu Gluten Free Cornflake and Sultana biscuits, also yummy!  Crunchy and chewy, just ow I like them!
 These coloured squares and flowers are made from some origami paper I had stashed away.  Each square is just over 1 1/2 inches square.  I looked at the squares and the SU Pansy punch was sitting right beside me, so I started punching out some flowers.




I made these little inspirational cards using some scraps pf water coloured paper I had made awhile ago..

I will add some stars and things to the last two cards when I get around to it.  My Mojo has all but gone, but I'm trying! 
Below is a card that wasn't supposed to be!  I stamped and water coloured the bunny, and didn't like it and was going to trash it.  However it was sitting on my desk with bits of card all around, so I randomly grabbed some pieces and (almost) made it into a card!  It needs some embellishments to finish it off.  Some gems/sequins and maybe one of the flowers I punched out above.  I'll play with it and see what happens!
 Below is a photo of one of the gorjuss sunshiney yellow flowers on my wild pumpkins.  You can even see the ant that was crawling on the flower!  There are plenty of pumpkins coming on, just as well I  like pumpkin!  The vines are now growing across part of my lawn, but I'm fine with that.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 

1 comment:

  1. I've been baking too. And hopefully I'll still fit in my clothes when I go back to work. I like what you did with the origami paper. It sure does make pretty flowers. Looking forward to seeing the finished card. Stay well friend.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!